During WWII, as Cuba offered a safe haven to thousands of Jewish refugees, diamonds became the currency that sustained many of them through the war. Listen to the filmmakers discuss the film.
- Malachi Dray tells us about some of CIRC’s initiatives to protect immigrant rights
- Kathryn Bernheimer speaks to us about arts and cultural events at the Boulder JCC
- Deborah Matlock talks about the “Art Inspired by the Land” Exhibition
- Cumbre de Mujeres: Resiliencia en Acción
- Sarah Logan, Como tomar ventaja de la Acción Ejecutiva de Inmigración